Records Access Officers

Name and Contact Info
Elisabeth (Loes) Lem

In 2017 the Secretary of State notified municipalities that they “shall designate one or more employees as records access officer. In a municipality, the municipal clerk, or the clerk’s designees, or any designee of a municipality that the chief executive officer of the municipality may appoint, shall serve as the records access officer.” as per MGL c.66 s. 6A and 950 CMR 32.03.

Public Records Requests may be made to either the Town Primary Record Access Officer (PRAO) during regular business hours by telephone, fax or email or made directly to a specific RAO.