COVID and FLU VACCINATION CLINICS – Mount Washington, MA
COVID-19 Community Level – Low
Please note that we have COVID 19 test kits available for residents and non-residents. Please check at the Transfer Station on Wednesday mornings, 7 AM to 12 Noon, Saturdays from 11 AM to 5 PM or Sundays from 12 Noon to 5 PM. They are free for the asking. You may also enquire at Town Hall or call 413 528-1798 and we will make sure you get what you need.
CDC-Recommended actions: If you are at high risk of getting very sick, wear a high-quality mask or respirator (e.g., N95) when in/out doors in public.
- If you have household or social contact with someone at high risk for getting very sick, consider self-testing to detect infection before contact, and consider wearing a high-quality mask when indoors with them.
- Stay up to datewith COVID-19 vaccines, including recommended booster doses.
- Maintain ventilation improvements.
- Avoid contact with people who have suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- Follow recommendations for isolationif you have suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- Follow the recommendations for what to do if you are exposedto someone with COVID-19.
People may choose to mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a high-quality mask or respirator when indoors in public.
If you are immunocompromised, learn more about how to protect yourself.
Please note: Self-reported cases not part of the CDC database. This means that the local risk level may be higher than the CDC reporting. If you need assistance, please contact us. We have supplies and referral assistance available.